Monday, September 28, 2009

Poker players always lie...we learned this from Annie Duke

This show is great...I really think it is the best reality show on tv...mostly because there isn't a lot of down time (at least that we see) for the people to sit around and "bitch" and moan at each other.  We get to see that during a lot of activity and chaos...awesome!  After 2 hours and 2 episodes I have a few teams that I enjoy and a few that I can tell may drive me crazy.


Teams I like: The blonde couple, The Harlem Globetrotters, the gay brothers, Zev and his friend

Teams I dislike (already): the lawyer and his fiance (who does this guy think he is), the poker players (girlfriend is sure playing with a lot of emotion for a poker player), Miss America and her husband (oh...she is gonna bug)

The other teams I don't really think we have seen much...I did like the fact that they booted a team before they even left the starting line...pretty fun!

I need to share my feelings on little Miss Poker Players..."we're poker players...we know how to read people...we aren't getting good vibes off Zev (who has aspergers and literally gave the coat off his back to a vietnamese guy in the rain)...we don't think Lance is a lawyer" (all of this paraphrased and said in a high pitch annoying voice).  Ummmm...you aren't getting good vibes of Zev and his friend...did you not tell EVERYONE that you worked for a non-profit in LA for homeless kids...when really you are poker players? yea...you know good vibes. Just glad everyone knows who they really are now...and LOVE that they are in love with the gay brothers...who are playing up the flirty thing so fantastically.

***I hope no one is offended that I am calling them the gay brothers...I mean on offense...it's just that they are brothers and both gay and they are faking the girls out other wise and if you aren't watching you wouldn't find it funny if the "brothers" were playing up the flirty thing!  Of course, if I were on the show I would be checking them out too!

The ducks....guess it doesn't matter if you have pink hair...when you are raised in Montana, you know how to herd any animal...put those girls to shame! And seriously...those little waddling ducks were cute!

In the end...it was the on again off again couple that got the boot.  I didn't have real strong feelings about them...though, both of their tempers may have led me to dislike them if they had remained on the show...so I am not saddened by their departure!

1 comments:

Unguren said...

I love love love the amazing race.

I do have to say that this year they are ticking me off with all of the rich people on the show. Let the poor man catch a break.