Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Top 4.

Lauren.Adechike.Robert.Kent.


I'm rooting for Lauren and Kent. I would be totally fine with Adechike as the third, but only because I can't stand Robert. What were your top 4 picks? I know we didn't officially say...but did you have an idea? I listed Alex, Kent, Lauren, Jose and Alexie as my original favs. I still stand by Alex and think he would be in the final 3 with Kent and Lauren....dang knee.

First up...a group routine by Tyce. There have been some AWESOME final 4 routines on this show. THIS was NOT one of them...Bor.ing!

Want to see some good ones:

Season 2:


season 4


Season 5 (It's best if you pause it and let it fully load before watching)


Lauren and Pasha dance an Argentine Tango. Kinda feeling like this is going to be a ho-hum night...too bad. let's ditch all the ballroom and get some pumped up numbers going.

Adechike and Lauren (the all-star) doing African-jazz. That was a bit more upbeat...but I watched her more...she totally out-danced him. Wow...judges didn't love it...

***I just saw the most awesome movie trailer ever..."Vampires Suck"...now this is a vampire movie I might pay to go see*** (I'm kidding...only about the seeing this one...won't see the other ones either).

Robert and Anya doing a viennese waltz. Anya is beautiful. I don't care for Robert. I liked Channing...makes me sad that she is such good friends with Robert.

Kent and Courtney doing a disco (what the crap....4 sucky dances in a row). He looks kinda like a cheerleader when he does the arm pump things...and it makes me giggle. Not as fast paced as other disco routines...but the spinning of Courtney above his head...going super fast...a bit scary.

Lauren with Ade doing jazz. Have I ever mentioned I LOVE Ade?! So help me America...you better get to votin' for this girl, 'cause if she gets the boot and Robert is in the finale I will be pissed. She is amazing!

Adechike and my girl Katherine doing ???? I'm still not sure. and I don't feel like he did any dancing till the end of the routine....I'm not really sure what that was even about...and I listened the choreographers story?! Kind of feel like the judges are saying good bye to him...let's remind them that they have bagged on him all season and America keeps voting for him...just sayin'.

Robert and Dominic doing hip hop with Nappytabs (sure...he gets the hip hop routine). Cool routine...Dominic is just so much more effortless in his movements. I love Dominic...he makes me laugh and smile. Bull Adam...he did NOT outdance Dom...Pah.lease.

Hmmm....do you think the judges want Robert in the finale?

Kent and Neil doing a contemporary with Travis. I will say this...Travis really tells amazing stories through his choreography...stories that you can really watch unfold. Wow. I could watch those 2 boys dance ALL NIGHT...love it! Some people go to therapy to work through issues...Travis choreographs...and I am so glad. Tyce cracks me up too! And Mia cries and Adam starts to lose it...

Alrighty...next week is the finale...who will be our final 3? Leave a comment with who is going home...10 points for the right person!

Good luck!

4 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Adechike's going home...'cause even though I can't stand Robert...he did way better then Adechike.

Jaymerz said...

I have to agree, sadly. Adechike is going home :(.

Hildamae said...

Adechike is going. Sad, sad, sad. I really DON'T enjoy Robert!

Carol said...

Wow, some great dances (I especially loved the tango with Pasha and Lauren - man is he a sexy/amazing dancer and Lauren adapted beautifully). I really like Adechike and hope he moves on, but the judges have really been pushing "Prince" Robert (how many times has he been in the bottom 3 - so obviously America doesn't like him as well as the judges do). Anyway, how do I choose? Since Robert apparently seems to be the favorite, I guess Adechike will be going home :(