Friday, July 30, 2010

Big Brother rules...

I just watched the veto show and the kick-off show and I just need to scream from the top of the mountain...I LOVE THIS SHOW! Seriously contestants...watch previous show...learn how the show always works...don't use pawns...if you want some one to go home...PUT THEM ON THE BLOCK!


Brenden and Rachel BUG...they are both such whiney babies...but they are here to stay...boy can those 2 compete.

Matt is a tool...cocky as all get out...and I'm glad his wife is disappointed in his lie about her non-existent illness.

Enzo, Lane and Brittany...hilarious....they crack me up. Ragan does too.

Hayden...just love this kid...and poor Kristen...got no tv time the first 2 weeks and now because of "Captain Kosher" she is in serious trouble. Can't say that I was sad to see him go...best "exit" speech ever!

What is going to annoy me about this next week. Hayden and Kristen are going to LIE about their relationship when they should just come clean and move on. Rachel is going to be out to get Kristen for no other reason then she be stealin' Rachel's "I've got a showmance" thunder...No one will be shocked when she puts those 2 up. BLAH!

1 comments:

agirlsmusthaves said...

You need to blog about BB12 more often....it's getting lost in you SYTYCD crap!!! I just peaked who won HOH and I can't believe it!!! What the crap! Good thing what's his name has a special power. Too much Drama!!!

Call ME!!!!!!!!