Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our final 3 is set...

How come it was just all-stars in the opening number? I'm not complaining...just wondering.


More National Dance Day stuff.

Some chic I have no idea who she is. I think maybe I have heard this song...but I don't need to hear it again...and she brought her own dancers...didn't someone tell her she didn't need to do that.

Some solos...guess we can drag out the kick off to the end since the judges have no part of all this.

Kent solo...and then a hilarious moment with Kent (oh I hope he wins). Guessing they are putting Kent and Lauren through first since they already did their solos...Yep...Lauren is in there first. It sucks that they can't have a boy and girl winner and she and Kent can share the title.

The other guys solos...who's in next???? If they don't leave it to Adechike and Robert...then there isn't any guessing...and they don't...Kent's in...no sighs needed...this boy is A.mazing!

I don't enjoy just one person dancing...he's great and all...but I need at least 2 on the floor.

I didn't realize that Josh was in step up 3D...for that reason alone, I may need to go see it...anyone want to join me? I'm being totally serious here. Jo-dan?

I'm only watching Flo Rider 'cause my all-stars be dancin'. I love me some all-stars.

And your final dancer in the top 3...Robert. I'm still kinda bummed about it. He was in the bottom more often then not...it's because those dang judges kept pushing Robert...annoying.

Well...everyone gets 10 points since we all knew poor Adechike would be leaving us. Can't wait to see next week's show...especially who will be filling in for Alex in the Twitch hip hop number.

Till then...

0 comments: