Thursday, August 26, 2010

Project Runway back peddling.

Are you watching?

Do you want to strangle Gretchen? I do.
I also want to smack her "little followers" across the face.

I was SO happy that the "losers" won the group competition.

The other team is SO full of themselves...good night...who do you think you all are? The funniest thing...Miss Gretchen was back peddling so badly...tears and all...man I can't stand that girl. Gretchen is wretched...wretched.

And even though Casanova is kinda annoying...I'm glad he won.

I'm totally bummed they didn't give her the boot...She just thinks so much of herself that I can't handle it!

Hallelujah...Tim totally just called Gretchen out...and I am SO proud of him for pointing out what we all already know...awesome...knock her down a few notches!

Can't wait for another week!

0 comments: