Thursday, August 12, 2010

The finale...Dance season 7

That opening number was AWESOME.seriously.minus the freakin' tapper at the beginning that I can't stand! I'm not gonna lie...I almost go teary eyed when they wheeled out Alex...oh how I love him. Maybe it's a good thing he got hurt and is gone, 'cause I would be in a serious quandary over he and Kent.

I do love those judges...I do.I loved Mary Murphy, but I didn't even miss her.

I just want to see the best routines of the season...let's get on with that. Here we go...hurray!

Up first...Tyce's something or other with Kent and Neal...oh...the baseball one. I'd love to see the one these 2 danced about the friend stabbing the other in the back...that one was amazing.

Next up (Nigel)...one of Stacey's...oh...the homeless one...this one was crazy amazing...crazy. So glad we get to see this one again. chills...seriously...so amazing. She better get nominated for this one...

***shout out to Doogie in the audience***If you don't know my love for Mr. Neil Patrick Harris...then you need to spend a little more time with me:)

America's best dance crew: Quest with Ryan and Hawk...oh how I loved Hawk.

Mia's pick (I'm guessing the mom dance by Travis). Nope...just saw the suitcase...so it's the military one? Comfort and Adechike...not the military one....it's Fallen and it was GOOD. chills again...that girl is good. Can't stop watching that girl...just lovely.

How 'bout a romance montage. Fun! Courtesy back pat for the hug.

Kent and Anya...Love this one...LOVE...ok...LOVE Kent. I heard this song on the radio the other day...made me smile.

Oh...who picked the clown one? Tyce. didn't love this...mostly because Robert is in it...but I will agree with Tyce about America's favorite couple...NappyTabs...amen to that. This is the 2nd of their routines to be featured...and we know that the Alex/Twitch is also going to be featured...I'm guessing no other choreographers have had 3 of their routines featured in the finale. I do love Dom....oh do I?!;)

More of that Dance Day stuff.

Nigel doing some Tap...or not...who is this cute boy? Holy freakin' crap. I LOVE that kid! Probably should have had them come first...not after that little adorably amazing child.

Nigel already picked on...he is up again? Lauren and Pasha doing their argentine tango.

Adam's...ok...here's the momma one...Fix You. Allison is ridiculous...seriously...how amazing is this girl?!

Now we have to watch Russel (with LIl C though...that's cool). I still think Kathryn got robbed:) Ummm...Lil C...WAY better then Russel...He's crazy amazing.

Mary gets a pick. She picks Dom and Jose's routine. See? You didn't miss that scream did you?! This beginning is awesome...oh and this is also a Nappy Tabs...that would be 4 for the night.

UK's winner Charlie dancing with Neil...doing a Mandy Moore. Good thing he caught her, or she would have gone straight into the crowd. That was seriously fantastic...beautiful.

Finalists out on stage. Can you guess what routine he is doing...? And I'm thinking Nappy tabs has another dance coming up (based on Lauren's outfit)....SAH.WEET. Robert is off first....that just makes me happy...sorry....but he should have been gone long ago.

So it's down to my 2 favs...I think I will be happy and sad when the winner is announced.

Adam again. see? another nappy tabs...awesome. This girl is 18...she is still in High School. She is just ridiculous. I'm like Mia...I want to dance like her.

Kat is even picking...and this one is SO great...Alex rocks! I don't want this season to be over...seriously...I'm getting a little sad about it...really...I want to watch this type of stuff every week.

Stacy picks...she picks the bollywood? FF

Mia picks my friend stabbing friend in back...AWE.SOME. I am SO glad she picked this one...SO GLAD! WOW.

Black Gold Singing "Shine"...The face behind the loser's song.

Do we finally get to see who the secret dancer is...with all this hype it better be good:) Here we go...almost more excited to see who this is before finding out who the winner is. Are you kiddin' me....that was awesome...awesome...awesome...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. What a way to end the show...good job good job!

I'm so nervous...I just don't want either of them to be a loser...makes me SO sad. My cousin's husband is here "working"...I told him that I just want them to tie...and he added "hug kiss and get married"....that would be the most wonderful thing ever!

Let's not end it...let's just keep going.

And the winner is...

Lauren

Ok...I am a little sad...I do love her...but I LOVE Kent.

It has been a good season...I have loved every week. By far the best season ever...fantastic choreography. AMAZING dancers. and best of all...the all-stars...made this season AWE.SOME!

here are your points:

TT: 20
Carol: 0
Jo-Dan: 20
JMorris: 110 (way to go girl)
Hildamae: 20

Final standings (and our winner is):

JMorris: 128
TT: 108
Nana T: 89
Jo-Dan: 84
Hildamae: 70
Jayhawk: 5
Unguren: 5

Congrats Jamie...way to come in the end and steal it away. It's a good thing...'cause I would hate to win my own game:)

1 comments:

Jaymerz said...

HAHA, Rob thought I was nuts last night because I was so excited when she won and he didn't get it. I tried to explain it meant I won and even came from behind and he thought I was crazy, HEHE.

I a sad it is over, I could watch this show every night and I would be happy!!