Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dance...Season 7....Finale...performance night

Your top 3: Kent.Lauren.Robert (could care less about him:)


They are going to dance 4 dances AND a solo...that's a lot of routines to remember:)

This little flash back is making me excited for tomorrow night and watching all the fav dances of the season....I think this season has had some of the best routines ever.


Kent and Lauren (all-star) bollywood...we have seen a LOT of this, this season. I LIKED it...and I don't always...but he is so freakin' cute and that was a great routine.

Lauren and Twitch doing nappytabs (how I just smile when I see them sitting with the choreographers and I know one of their routines is coming soon). AWE.SOME.

Robert and Mark doing jazz. Mark is better then Robert. I don't like really like that song. Here the judges go pushing Robert again. No he didn't.

the interview with Kent. He is just so cute. I Love him. I should vote. I won't. but I should.

Kent solo. Not his best. oh well. shirt open for the girls.

Robert and Lauren contemporary. That was a cool routine. pretty. nice work choreographer.

Lauren and Kent jazz (wow...I hope it is a slow routine...poor girl). First we have "whip it" and now "it's hip to be square"...not really sure about that. Kinda lame...cheesy basic jazz routine. I agree...there was NO challenge. I feel bad for Mandy Moore. I'm impressed that Kent gave Mandy props, since the judges were (not so blatantly) slamming her crappy choreography.

Robert interview and solo. I feel like he does that same thing for every solo. At least Kent tried to change it up...even if it wasn't his best.

Kent and Allison choreography (I like Stacy's routine and I love watching allison dance). GOOD JOB KENT. Did you see the emotion on his face...THAT was crazy good. Kent is in a deep place and Nigel's jokes are going over well. Glad Mia noticed...he is still in that place. The judges just want to all go hug him right now...I kinda do to. "It's like a break through in therapy". Yeah for Kent.

Lauren interview and solo. Can't they just have a tie between her and Kent. and then she goes and picks a Mary J. song...if you know me you know I love me some Mary J. and THAT was a great solo...good job girl.

Robert and Kathryn doing broadway. Ok...so I really did like that...but I'll be honest...I watched Kathryn the whole time.

Lauren and Pasha cha cha. She is one sexy little chicka. Big props from Mia.

Kent and Robert doing...I don't know how to spell it. Ahhh...Malevos (thank you for spelling it for me). A little Matrix move in there. Kinda an anti-clamatic ending...but ok routine.

That's it...the dancing is done...the voting begins.

Let's make the points worth something:)

List how the order will go. 1st.2nd.third. 20 points for each spot correct. Bonus 50 if you get it all right. That's a total of 110 points possible..it's anybody's game! Good luck!

5 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

1st place-Kent
2-Lauren
3-Robert

'cause that's how I want it to go...Tweens, don't fail me now:)

Carol said...

I can't believe the dancing is over for another season, and hasn't it been a fun ride. I agree with Mama T - Kent is amazing and should truly win! Who would have believed the kid from Wapakaneta (sp??) would end up in the top 3 and then the top spot! Good luck, Kent - he definitely deserves to win!
Even though I'd love for Lauren to come in 2nd, I think Robert will take 2nd because the girls will vote for him (and he's cheesy). 3rd place I'm guessing will be Lauren, although I'd be happy if she came in first (she is a wonderful dancer). Thanks, Mama T, for taking the time to make this process so much fun with all your great comments.

Jo-Dan said...

I am finally watching the dancing show BEFORE the kickoff has aired!!! Kent is seriously the cutest little thing ever, and I have to agree that I think he will win...that means I can't possibly win the competition, but oh well. If they do a 2nd and 3rd place, then it will be Lauren then Robert...America doesn't really care about him, I don't think.

Jaymerz said...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here :), only way I will get some points. And really she rocked last night!!

1st Lauren
2nd Kent
3rd Robert

Hildamae said...

I go back and forth. I have all night. I love them both SOOOO much, that I really don't care who wins, but I don't know which one will win....... So here we go, but don't be surprised if I comment again and change my mind ;)

1st Kent (cause I think the girls will vote ;)
2nd Lauren
3rd Robert (he had better be 3rd, or I will be REALLY angry.