Thursday, July 29, 2010

the dancing and the results...

I'm just finishing up Wednesday night's dancing and I just need to say...this year we have seen the best dancers ever. We had had terrific dancers over the year...but this year...there are SO many good dancers...and sadly, one of the best (Alex) was sent home early. And then there is a choreography...it's been crazy amazing.


I LOVED the contemporary routine between Billy and Ade (one of my fav males of all times)...one of the best routines EVER on the show. The routine with Robert and Kathryn was fantastic...but only because I LOVE Kathryn (not Robert so much). Lauren and Kent still are my 2 favs...just LOVE LOVE LOVE them! That Balliwood routine...just showed my how freakin' annoying Robert is...he is too over the top and I can't stand him.

Now that I have seen the whole show...I probably should have put Adechike in the bottom instead of Billy, but oh well.

Just started the kick off show...Allison is dancing...no Lauren...not a good sign. See...another injury...what the crap?! By the way...that first routine was AWESOME!

My mouth just opened as big as Robert's...why the crap is Lauren in the bottom???? I am SO pissed.

Bottom 3:
Jose
Billy
Lauren

Going home: Jose and Billy
That's no surprise...but I'm sad to see them go...Billy is amazing and Jose is as sweet as they come! Step it up America...there are only 4 contestants left and Robert has GOT TO GO.

Can I add...dance ability wise...how did Adechike make it farther then Billy. America be hatin' on a tremendous dancer...

Points:
TT: 30 (2 of 3 correct and both go home correct)
Nana T: 30 (same same)


0 comments: