Thursday, July 8, 2010

Who goes home???

LOVED the opening number...no surprise it was a Mia...beautiful!


Some Emmy talk
Stacey Tucci, Mia and the make-team all got Emmy nods. Check out Chelsea Hightower getting an Emmy nod for her choreography on Dancing with the stars.

Glee got 19...not that shocking really...how I LOVE that show!

First 2...Billy and Lauren..I'm thinking both safe. Billy is in the bottom 2...I'm a little surprised...will it be Billy and Robert again? Lauren's sitting there and she better be fairly confident that she is safe....and she is.

and the rest...Kent...those tweens aren't gonna let him go anywhere...I wouldn't either. Watching the play back it just makes me think of J. Timberlake all over again. Jose's next...America loves him too....see? told you! Robert's next...dang it...I hope he's in the bottom...he just bugs. Dang it...that makes me mad...those stupid judges praising him is completely unfair. Which means Adechike is in the bottom and probably going home and it makes me made because the judges just bash and bash and bash him every week....favoritism? Yeah...I think so. WHAT???? Ok...now that is a shocker. And I REALLY appreciate that Mia is apologizing to Adechike...maybe America felt bad for the bashing he got and hyped up the votes for him..I'm glad. Wow...that's a long paragraph...guessing Billy's hittin' the road and I get no points...dang it:(

Anya and Pasha...ok...they are hot together. She is amazing. He ain't so bad either:)

Wouldn't it be crazy if Ashley went and Lauren was the only girl left? America be hatin' on the girls this year.

Billy's solo vs. Ashley's solo: I actually liked Billy's better.

Natasha Bedingfield...I like her...and any chance to see my all-stars dance I'm great with! THAT.WAS.AWESOME! I bet they just love dancing with someone singing...I would love it...they all just looked so happy. This season is really boosting their resumes.

Alrighty...who's going home...Ashley's already crying. The MRI results are in and they if they are announcing them live is he going home? Yep...he's going home...that SUCKS!!!!! I am totally bummed about this. He deserved to be on years ago when he couldn't get out of his contract...now he finally gets on and this happens....so crappy! Every dance he has done has been amazing. I think I heard Nigel say he could be on next year...he better be! Such a crappy crappy situation.

I'm a sad girl....not even sure how to do points...I'll give you the points for the bottom 3 correct...I'm just bummed...(tears)

TT: 3
Jamie: 3
Jo-Dan: 3
NanaT: 3

1 comments:

Carol said...

I'm with you, TT. Wow, what a shocker. He was amazing, and he made watching worthwhile. I'll never forget his hip hop with Twitch, and hopefully it will receive an Emmy like Nigel suggested. Alex should definitely get a fast-track ride to the top 10/20 next season. We probably should have figured out that his injury was more serious than previously predicted and that he'd be out! Shoot, who is going to be my most favorite now - probably Jose (although Ashley has been dancing wonderfully). Bummer!!!!