Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yes...I'm still watching AI.

I know I haven't blogged since like week 2 or 3 of this AI season...I've just haven't cared that much to share my thoughts each week. I've been annoyed with the contestants who have remained and those who have left. I miss Paul...but I thought since next week is the finale I would share 2 thoughts...


#1...I am SO FREAKIN' happy that James went home last week. I could not stand that kid from day one and I was clappin all alone in my house last Thursday when they put Scotty into the final 3 instead of James. Happy!

(I don't know if this is the strongest final 3 we have seen...however...with the 4 that were around last week...I'm then happy with these 3...did I mention I miss Paul?)

#2...I really wanted Hailey to go home the first week or so...but I'm not going to lie (and I have been a Lauren fan since she sang with Steven in her city audition) but I am really leaning for Hailey to win it all. I have appreciated her a TON the past few weeks...she seems to have come into her skin on stage and her unique voice has totally grown on me...AND...I also appreciate that she picks songs that aren't so popular at this moment or well known and then knocks them out of the park despite what the judges may say...

Those are my thoughts....I'm sure I'll have something to say next week for the finale:)

Oh....and if you aren't watching The Voice you should...I LOVE it!

AND....Dance starts next week and I couldn't be more excited!

0 comments: